Solds property auctions are fast becoming the favoured method of transacting properties for both buyers and sellers throughout Scotland. Using a Scottish based company gives sellers the biggest possible audience of motivated buyers and people looking to buy property get sight of well-priced opportunities.
Our auctions are ideal for those looking for a quick sale but who do not want to surrender all of their equity to a property buying company. The process is simple and one of our expert will be delighted to walk you through the many benefits of selling through Solds Property Auctions, they include a speedy sale, open and transparent selling process, ability to consider bids pre-auction and a wide range of buyers looking at your property.
Solds also run exclusive online Scottish property auctions – this means that buyers from further afield can see and bid on your property in a live auction without the inconvenience of having to attend a live event.
From a buyers perspective Solds are completely committed to making our property auctions accessible and easy. This means that you can buy property at auction and have visibility of all upcoming properties with our unique online process, that gives you the time to both view a particular home and get finance in place if required prior to auction.
Our team are always available whether you are selling or looking to buy and can guide you through the auction process. As a buyer it is critical that you do your own due diligence on each property that you are considering putting a bid on and that you are well informed before making an offer.
As a Scottish based property auction we cover all of the primary areas including;
- Glasgow covering all properties within the city
- Edinburgh our Edinburgh team cover all of Edinburgh and EH post coede areas
- Aberdeen agents based in Aberdeenshire
- Dundee and Tayside
- Inverness and all other areas of Highlands
- Lanarkshire Motherwell, Hamilton, Airdire and Coatbridge
- Ayrshire Ayr, Kiomarnock, Irvine, Saltcoats, Ardrossan, Cumnock and beyond
- Fife Glenrothes, Dunfermline
- Renfrewshire Paisley and all of Renfrewshire area
- Dumfriesshire Dumfroes down to Gretna
- Grampian and The Highlands
Additionally Solds work closely with London based investors who have an interest in building investment property portfolios in Scotland.
Solds has the knowledge, experience, technology and marketing strength to deliver a powerful auction solution – that gives both buyers and sellers a unique way of completing property transactions
Solds Property Auctions Scotland is a Scottish based auction network
- The people & experience that provides expertise of the Scottish Property Market
- We cover all Scottish areas and regions
- Local buyer database
- Huge database of proactive investment buyers
- You can choose to pay no sales fee, removing the cost of selling your property
- Dynamic online and offline marketing team promoting your property
- Proven auction process